Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thank You


A letter from one of CRWA's wonderful interns.  

Dear CRWA staff,

I just wanted to thank you all for a great summer. Whether it was the beautiful 7AM boatrides out on the Charles River, or getting dirty harvesting water chestnuts, I only have incredible things to say about CRWA as an organization and all the amazing staff members who make it such a great place. Every single one of you has shown me what level of persitence and dedication it takes in this field. For all these reasons, I want to send a sincere thanks to all of you who made my summer unforgettable, and for showing me what it takes to be successful in the real world. As I search for jobs this December, I will bring with me all the passion and hardwork I learned here at CRWA. So again, thanks for everything (especially the cake and pizza!) and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summers and please, keep in touch!

Sincerely,

Saloni Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment