Thursday, October 20, 2011

Last day of sampling!

Yesterday was the last day of sampling for the flagging sampling for our intern crew. It was a beautiful day even though the rain started to fall while we were still on water. But since we borrowed water proof field clothing from the CRWA office we weren’t worried! We were still able to stay warm and dry. In addition, the river view during the rain is amazing, and the falling rain makes interesting patterns on the river.

I am going to miss those beautiful days, and I thank CRWA for giving me the chance to take part in the field work for the flagging program.

Also of interest: this week the world's largest regatta will be held on the Charles River: The Head of the Charles and you might like to come out andenjoy the sight! I am going to be there early Sunday!




There we are! Ian, Alex and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment